In the event that your vehicle has been impounded by a police department, the following is a general guideline of the necessary paperwork you will need in order to claim your vehicle.
- Valid Driver’s License and/or Government Issued Photo Identification Card (passport, military ID card, state issued ID card)
- Proof of Ownership – Vehicle title, Vehicle Registration, Bill of Sale, Valid Insurance policy
- All fees are to be paid with Cash / Visa / MasterCard / Amex / Discover
- If a “Hold” has been placed on your vehicle by any police agency, you must obtain a release from that agency before the vehicle can be released.
- TOW OUT POLICY: ANY VEHICLE THAT CANNOT LEGALLY BE DRIVEN ONTO A PUBLIC ROADWAY MUST BE TOWED OUT OF THE IMPOUND YARD AND IS SUBJECT TO A $108.00 GATE FEE.